, ,

X Factor 2017: Nicole Scherzinger ‘finally agrees new deal to return’

Nicole Scherzinger is all set to finally sign up to The X Factor again.

Simon Cowell previously said he hoped to keep the same judges as last year for this autumn’s series, but that plan hit a bit of a road bump.

Sharon Osbourne is said to have signed a deal already while Louis Walsh has been shouting from the rooftops he’ll definitely be back.

However Nicole’s place on the panel has been in doubt for the past few months.

Speaking to the Sunday Mirror newspaper earlier this year, Nicole confirmed she had been asked back to The X Factor but hadn’t decided to say yes just yet.

The ‘Poison’ hitmaker declared: “I don’t know yet. We’ll see. I might [be back on X Factor]. But I want to get back to creating. Last year I did a lot of TV and I loved it, but I didn’t spend time with the artist in me.

“The idea of doing that excites me more than anything.”

Recently there were rumours that Mel B or even Mariah Carey were being lined up to step in for Nicole, but now it seems the Pussycat Doll has made her decision.

According to The Sun, Nicole has finally re-signed up for another year behind the judges’ desk.

A source said: “Nicole is so highly thought off by X Factor that there was always the intention to tie her down for another year. Once she heard other names being mentioned, she was keen to get her deal locked down and it’s now there to sign.”

Officially however ITV have not yet confirmed this year’s X Factor judges.

The X Factor 2017 will air later this year on ITV with Dermot O’Leary hosting.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Britain’s Got Talent act eats balloons and razor blades in shock audition

ITV moves Britain’s Got Talent 2017 final to Saturday to prevent Ariana Grande concert clash